General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

only fools and horses dvd buy on get one free.....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 25 Nov 2004 16:06

any fans out there they are buy one get one free at woolworths.£15.99 for twoxxxxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 25 Nov 2004 16:09

Thats great Lisa, thank you...thats one of Davids pressies sorted! xxxxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 25 Nov 2004 16:09

steph gettin four for my daughter.don't know when the offer finishesxxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 25 Nov 2004 16:11

I looked at my bank balance today and it was scary!!! only had £270 in there...oh dear! Gonna have to try and keep the costs down this crimbo! lol xxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 25 Nov 2004 16:12

we are going abit mad but we don't do that all year round .only at christmasxxxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 25 Nov 2004 16:17

When i was at college last year, i worked every night so i could afford to buy good pressies for everyone...spent an absolute fortune, but dave says he doesnt wanna spend alot this year, so it looks like ill be doing it on my own and taking a loan out in the new year! xxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 Nov 2004 16:23

every year I say the same thing - lets not spend too much this year. every year we spend about twice what we'd planned. our family is getting bigger and bigger every year too !

Lisa

Lisa Report 25 Nov 2004 16:24

i know we just can't help ourselves out christmas shopping this sunday and getting my works do's christmas outfit.xxxxx(:

Lucky

Lucky Report 25 Nov 2004 16:28

They are now being released in a box set of all 7 series for around £65 or the christmas specials on one boxed set for around £23. Have a look on Amazon. I would guess these buy one get one free may be the old stock they are looking to get rid of?? Diane

Lisa

Lisa Report 25 Nov 2004 16:29

she only need a few as she has about five or six of them on video but she also has a dvd player so can get either ones to work on a video or a dvdxxxxx(:

Jean

Jean Report 25 Nov 2004 21:18

also on offer at morrisons