General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY JIMMY (Big Shaz McCreadie's you

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

June

June Report 27 Nov 2004 08:03

Many Happy Returns Jimmy, I hope you have a great day and lots of presents and cards. Love June xx

Daniel

Daniel Report 27 Nov 2004 08:55

H.B :-)

Marie

Marie Report 27 Nov 2004 13:46

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEE MAN........ lol lol from aunty marie........ hope he has a great day with all his family lol

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 27 Nov 2004 14:35

happy birthday lou x

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 27 Nov 2004 14:37

HAPPY BIRTHDAy TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JIMMY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. Love Debs.

Speedy

Speedy Report 27 Nov 2004 14:44

Happy Birthday Jimmy, hope you get lots of good prezzies. :))) Bev

NicolaDunbyNocula

NicolaDunbyNocula Report 27 Nov 2004 23:10

Happy 3rd Birthday Jimmy, what a big boy you are. I hope you have lots and lots of presents and cards. Have a lovely day love Nicola, Paul, Aiden and Ellena xxxxxxx

Josette

Josette Report 27 Nov 2004 23:25

Hi Jimmy Have a lovely 3rd birthday Luv Jo xx

Lindy

Lindy Report 28 Nov 2004 05:23

Happy Birthday Jimmy, I hope you get spoilt rotten! Lindy;-)

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 28 Nov 2004 06:52

Happy Birthday JImmy, 3 years old, have a great day! :)

Big Shaz

Big Shaz Report 28 Nov 2004 11:48

Thankyou all for Jimmy's Birthday wishes!! I will print them off and add them to his 'This is Your Life' book! Jimmy was born at 11.40am three years ago so I waited until he was officially three to say Thanks!! Shaz & Wee Jimmy xxx