General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

forgive my ignorance

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

helenbell

helenbell Report 27 Nov 2004 09:26

I thought General Topics Was anything, "general" meaning everything be it the Weather, state of the country Etc; These threads on this board seem to do just that so why would we go to the chat board i dont want to start another "row" But i have tried the chat board and i feel more comfortable on here

helenbell

helenbell Report 27 Nov 2004 09:31

Thanks Donna After what i have been reading on another thread i dont know if i'm confused or them!!!!! lol Helen xx :-))))

helenbell

helenbell Report 27 Nov 2004 09:37

Thanks Lynda i will you may have trouble shutting me up :-))))) Love Helen

Unknown

Unknown Report 27 Nov 2004 09:40

morning all - just woke up - anyone want to join me in toast and coffee???

helenbell

helenbell Report 27 Nov 2004 09:43

What a lovely lot you all are i am so glad i joined GR I have found some rellies!!! best of all a good old chat on here Thankyou Love and hugs Helen xx

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 27 Nov 2004 09:46

Hi Glitter Baby, Good idea and maybe a fourth for birthday greetings etc. Gwynne

helenbell

helenbell Report 27 Nov 2004 09:46

That would be a good idea Glitter perhaps make it four ways they could have one for the old grumps who just want someone to moan at( i could use it myself sometimes) lol Helenxx

Jo

Jo Report 27 Nov 2004 13:32

Helen, you chat away mate to your hearts content, we all do... as you well know by now.. Love Jo (ice cream princess)

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 27 Nov 2004 14:23

You are right helen and anyone saying different doesn't understand the boards. this board is a medium for 'chat' between members on whatever topic we care to start. The chat board is for general chat (i.e. without any specific topics). Ann Glos