General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

your xmass wish list xxx

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Val

Val Report 27 Nov 2004 20:08

I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE A CHRISTMASS WISH LIST UP, FOR EACH OF US TO PUT DOWN WHAT WE REALLY WISH FOR AT CHRISTMASS WEATHER IT BE A GIFT OR REMBERING LOVED ONES OR ANYTHINK THAT IS IN YOUR HEART YOU WISH TO SAY THEN PLEASE PUT IT DOWN SO WE CAN HAVE A THOUGHT FOR EACH OTHER AND OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY XX

Val

Val Report 27 Nov 2004 20:11

MY WISH IS THAT THE WAR IN IRAQ AND ALL WARS STOP SO PEOPLE DO NOT SUFFER ANY MORE AND THAT MY LITTLE GIRL GETS HER ROCKING HORSE FROM SANTA BLESS SHE ASKES HIM EACH NIGHT IM SURE HE WILL AND MAY WE ALL HAVE A NEW AND HAPPY NEW YEAR ON GC AND THAT WE ALL LISTEN AND NOT JUDGE TILL WE HEAR ,,, THAT IS MY WISH AND GOOD HEALTH TO MY FAMILY XX

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 27 Nov 2004 20:17

i wish good health for everyone xx

Felicity

Felicity Report 27 Nov 2004 20:23

I wish that the season of goodwill - whenever it is and every culture has one - would last. If everyone really LIVED goodwill towards all, ie, made being kind a priority, then things really would be better. Who knows, maybe then wars would stop, whatever state of health we had would be more bearable etc etc etc. Not that I'm any more capable of this than anyone else - but you did ask for wishes!! :-)

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 27 Nov 2004 20:23

I wish my mum gets her op soon and a speedy recovery and Health and happiness to all my hubby, kids, family and friends oh and a new MINI with a Union Jack painted on the top. Debs.