General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

How do u stop Nanny laughing?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 28 Nov 2004 13:42

Hello, I'm Jack and I'm 4 yrs old. Nanny has gone really funny. We were looking out the window and there were people in the road talking to one another. One lot were walking backwards and have only gone and walked into a wall and landed upside down in someone's garden. Legs everywhere. Nanny is crying now, she says she's happy. Oh you old people. What do we do with you.

Joan

Joan Report 28 Nov 2004 13:46

I think that would make a lot us feel so much better! Thanks for message Bend.

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 28 Nov 2004 13:47

rotflmao <picture the scene> E x

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 28 Nov 2004 13:53

Sorry aunty joan. can't understand what your remarks meant. Being 4 I can be excused.

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 28 Nov 2004 14:16

Thank u Bendy. My nanny says I'm the best little runner bean in the world. I do get naughty once in a while but am a nice, polite and caring little boy. Why are there so many naughty adults out there wanting to hurt others? Ok nanny now we have to build the toy shop. Yes Jack.

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 28 Nov 2004 14:49

Hi aunty bendy, have to go home soon. My nanny doesn't drink gin. She says it makes people sad. She's just a funny person without that stuff. She doesn't eat choc either. Boring no she's great. Nanny can I try that elderberry wine you've just made. No Jack stick to the water.

Kim from Sandhurst

Kim from Sandhurst Report 28 Nov 2004 15:01

Jack, Now you must have watched Captain Scarlet? Best bet to shut nanny up is tie her hands behind a chair and put masking tape across her mouth! This is just from experience Jack, as when my little boy was your age he did that to me, I thought it was really funny until I realised he was not going to untie me or take the masking tape off as he was Captain White for the day!!!!!! Kim

Unknown

Unknown Report 28 Nov 2004 15:35

Jack - can we come round and play at your nannys too? sounds as if you have lots of fun xx

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 28 Nov 2004 15:41

Hi Kim, did that to nanny but she is too good for me. Escaped. Now I'm hanging of the washing line by my ears. Nanny I love you let me down........