General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Genealogists' Top Ten

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 28 Nov 2004 16:29

1 See the tree how big its grown/Bobby Goldsboro 2 Get back/The Beatles 3 Searchin'/The Beatles 4 We are family/Sister Sledge 5 Grandad/Clive Dunn 6 Son of my father/Chicory Tip 7 My old man's a dustman/Tommy Steele 8 Goin' back/Dusty Springfield 9 Still haven't found what I'm looking for/U2 10 Can I get a witness?/Marvin Gaye

John

John Report 28 Nov 2004 16:38

Grandma we love you - St Winifred's School Choir Mamma Mia - Abba

Pat

Pat Report 28 Nov 2004 16:39

Family Affair Sly & The Family Stone Pat x

Pat

Pat Report 28 Nov 2004 16:40

Ernie (The Milkman) Benny Hill LOL Pat x

Pat

Pat Report 28 Nov 2004 16:41

Living In The Footsteps Chi Lites I'm on a roll....LOL> Pat x

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 28 Nov 2004 16:41

Mr, Postman, wait and see, is there a letter, a letter for me!..

Pat

Pat Report 28 Nov 2004 16:41

Nell How about one for future generations In the year 2525 Zagar & Evans Pat x Nell How about another brick in the wall Pink Floyd Pat x

Pat

Pat Report 28 Nov 2004 16:42

Christine You have the Change the words, Mr Postman look and see if there's a cert a cert for me LOL> Pat x

John

John Report 28 Nov 2004 17:53

We all live in a yellow submarine - The Beatles

Rosemary

Rosemary Report 28 Nov 2004 21:55

Well John, So that's where they were! I suppose that's why so many of my family are not on the 1881 or 1891 census. Rosemary(Essex)

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 29 Nov 2004 09:58

Papa was a Rolling Stone - The Temptations Papa don't Preach - Madonna Mama - Genesis Son Of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield

VIVinHERTS

VIVinHERTS Report 29 Nov 2004 10:03

Just for you Nell.... 'Streets of London' (LOL) Ralph McTell My Little Town.... Paul Simon/Art Garfunkle Viv

VIVinHERTS

VIVinHERTS Report 29 Nov 2004 18:19

Lover Man, Oh Where Can You Be?......Billie Holiday. Viv