General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

MUSICAL/ ANIMATED XMAS TOYS

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 29 Nov 2004 16:56

Just wondering how many musical/animated toys you all have. I have about 36 santa's/santa and reindeer/snowmen and 1 reindeer head that sings"SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN" go on let us all know how many you have got. I am a big kid at heart for my animated toys. Sue

Lisa

Lisa Report 29 Nov 2004 16:59

i have about three and many outdoor lights that i have bought this year.havin 14 of my family round and six are children so doing it for them reallyxxxx(:

Shelli4

Shelli4 Report 29 Nov 2004 16:59

don't they drive you mad?????????? we got about 4 and i end up taking the batteries out for a bit of peace!!!!!

Lisa

Lisa Report 29 Nov 2004 17:01

i know mine are like that aswell.you bring them out on the 1st december and by the 0th you want to get your foot and stamp on themxxxx(:

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 29 Nov 2004 17:05

does anyone else go round garden centres pressing all the 'try me' animated decorations? i get them all talking, singing or whatever!! Husband disowns me, but that is nothing new. Ann Glos

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 29 Nov 2004 17:32

Ann I am just the same,can't walk past a musical toy without making them sing/dance.My late husband was just like your husband.He would walk to the other side of store/garden centre. Sue

Colin

Colin Report 1 Dec 2004 11:16

just switched another ome on. colin