General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I am serious!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jane

Jane Report 30 Nov 2004 09:29

But this might be a silly question. I know there's a time difference between us in England & Australia. I know it's summer there. So on breakfast telly when they go over to speak live to someone from the jungle it's around 8.30 am here & 6 pm there yet its already dark there? In our summers it stays light a lot later than this time of the year. Don't tell me it's obvious and I should join the divvy's!!

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 30 Nov 2004 09:35

Jane Bit of a divvy myself but I think it might have something to do with where they are in relation to the equator! Jeanette x