General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

good morning all

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Zoe

Zoe Report 30 Nov 2004 10:49

terribly disappointed to be back at work today. Went to sleep with the window open and the heating off and woke up to a very cold flat. Wanted just to snuggle under the duvet and not come back out until warmer weather hits. On a brighter not my kitchen worktop was delivered yesterday (I thought the older of the two delivery men was gonna keel over after his third trip up the stairs) which means my joiner can come fit it next week and then theres just a bit of glossing left and the flats all decorated - YAAAAY. well - I may titivate a bit.

June

June Report 30 Nov 2004 13:36

Well one Zoe, did you get the cupboard doors? June

LindaMcD

LindaMcD Report 30 Nov 2004 13:41

When is the flat warming!! Linda x

Zoe

Zoe Report 30 Nov 2004 13:54

June well theres a story. I git them - but two of them were too big despite me measuring about 20 times. So my kitchen worktop man is gonna come up with a solution for me being a complete doughbrain No flat warming - not with cream carpets anyway - its going straight on the market before I make it untidy