General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

hellooo world!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 30 Nov 2004 13:07

hi all im back. sorry for the offensive photos, its personality that counts! lol! donna, you are very naughty for taking sneaky ones!! lol! steedie thanks for a fantastic day on saturday. had a great time! xxx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 30 Nov 2004 13:08

Glad you enjoyed it, doing another one soon, Strumps gonna give me a hand so im less stressed next time! lol..glad your felling better! x

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 30 Nov 2004 13:11

right, jean, thank you so much!! lol! 11 hours to go and then i'll join in with the xmas excitement! xx rick and jan, age doesnt matter i promise! ha ha! hey, love you guys! wahay! lol! x karen and jo from essex top fun right laugh! think i made a chum! lynda, did i leave my wallet at your place? dee, you did NOT have red wine stains! ha ha! donna, just lol! xxx steedie ya little fox you did a great day! cant wait to do it all again soon! xxxxxxx

Sandra

Sandra Report 30 Nov 2004 13:12

Feeling better now Paul sandra

Rick

Rick Report 30 Nov 2004 13:13

Welcome back - cheeky b*gger !! Bumped up those two threads for you yesterday but they slipped down to page 10 now. One from me called geting married.... and one from Jan called Reception update..... Rick ;-)

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 30 Nov 2004 13:20

yeah feeling better thanks sandra. nothing to do with saturday i swear! i think it was food poisoning. think chick is after my money! lol! rick i'll check them later, start the filming!! lol!

Jan From Bristol

Jan From Bristol Report 30 Nov 2004 15:06

Hi Paul Glad your feeling better :-)) You soooo did make me laugh saturday - I still keep reminding Rick about the age lol Love Jan xx

Lisa

Lisa Report 30 Nov 2004 15:07

hi paul.how are you feelin.so your cover is blown.quite impressive.just leaves me nowxxxxxxxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 30 Nov 2004 15:08

so it is true about you and lynda then.naughty boy!!!!xxxx(:

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 30 Nov 2004 15:11

yeah right, she wishes! lol! xx

Lisa

Lisa Report 30 Nov 2004 15:12

how was it.can't wait to go to the next onexxxx(:

Josette

Josette Report 30 Nov 2004 15:14

Hi Paul, glad you better now. Had a great laugh Saturday can't wait for the next one lol You and Nick made me laugh so much lol everyone was lovely and fun. take care Luv Jo xx

Lisa

Lisa Report 30 Nov 2004 15:16

hopefully will make the london one next if not as louise suggested how about one on the island or in pompey?xxxxx(:

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 30 Nov 2004 16:02

yeah whatever lisa! ive learned you're full of the smelly stuff! no photos, no shows at meets, didnt turn up at the airport for bulgaria, you just keep on letting me down dont you! (lol by the way!) xxx

*ღ*Dee in Bexleyheath*ღ*

*ღ*Dee in Bexleyheath*ღ* Report 30 Nov 2004 19:08

If they weren't red wine stains ..... what were they??? (glad you're feeling better....food poisoning...my eye!)!!! Dee ;-)) x

Lisa

Lisa Report 30 Nov 2004 19:40

i'll be there paul.promisexxxx(: