General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

warning

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Val

Val Report 30 Nov 2004 21:49

hello to you all xxx i very dear friend of mine recieved a nasty , dirty email to day we have tried to reply but no such addy even the addy is rude ,, if any member gets an email from a rude email adress ,,a...holes,,,,,,.net then do not open it x it is nasty and not very nice xxx thank you val xxx

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 30 Nov 2004 21:50

thanks val cant open my mail lately anyway , but i will keep alert

Unknown

Unknown Report 30 Nov 2004 21:52

That is awful - I do hope your friend deleted it straight away. Hope you are keeping well

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 30 Nov 2004 21:57

val thanks for that pal

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 30 Nov 2004 21:59

Val, never EVER open a mail if it looks a bit suss and certainly never reply to it. Even I (the nosiest person in the world) can delete something like that. Take care Gerri

Val

Val Report 30 Nov 2004 22:03

twinkle just nasy low life words ,,, but thought you all should no xxxx calling someone names but nasty xx

Val

Val Report 30 Nov 2004 22:04

gerri i no but it wasnt mine and then it was to late but we live and learn my friend xxx i will tell them to be more carefull in future i always check mine xx

Val

Val Report 1 Dec 2004 13:13

i wonder if the owner of the addy has read this thread ,,,,????i have put same thread up on my site so it isnt just this site so you all no xxxxx thanx val xxx