General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

All u songstirs out there...

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 30 Nov 2004 23:01

Grandson is now 4 and when he couldn's sleep sang him Ali Bali Ali Bali Be Sitting on Your Grandads knee Waiting for A Wee Bobee to buy some coulters candy ( sorry pronouciation probably wrong) Works a treat, using it on my 5 mth old granddaughter. Any other verses to this anyone.The old ones are always the best.

Suzy

Suzy Report 30 Nov 2004 23:02

I'm no youngster Autumn (?) but you have got me there!!

Unknown

Unknown Report 30 Nov 2004 23:03

Coulters Candy Ally, bally, ally bally bee, Sittin' on yer mammy's knee Greetin' for anither bawbee, Tae buy mair Coulter's candy. Ally. bally, ally, bally bee, When you grow up you'll go to sea, Makin' pennies for your daddy and me, Tae buy mair Coulter's Candy. Mammy gie me ma thrifty doon Here's auld Coulter comin' roon Wi' a basket on his croon Selling Coulter's Candy. Little Annie's greetin' tae Sae whit can puir wee Mammy dae But gie them a penny atween them twae Tae buy mair Coulter's Candy. Poor wee Jeannie's lookin' affa thin, A rickle o' banes covered ower wi' skin, Noo she's gettin' a double chin Wi' sookin' Coulter's Candy.

MaggyfromWestYorkshire

MaggyfromWestYorkshire Report 30 Nov 2004 23:06

She's really showing off now!! Maggy

Unknown

Unknown Report 30 Nov 2004 23:09

teehee - its just I love music