General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Christmas Warning.!!!!!!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 1 Dec 2004 12:31

Christmas has been canceled. And its all your fault. Because you told Santa, You had been good this year. And he died laughing. Jenny

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 1 Dec 2004 13:17

it wasn't me honest!! :O)

Lisa

Lisa Report 1 Dec 2004 13:18

don't fear i'll speak to him when i go back to lappyland and tell him how good you have all been and you have all been nice to one anotherxxxxxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 1 Dec 2004 13:20

hahaha it was me!!!! lol....i been very naughty this year! lol xxx

Speedy

Speedy Report 1 Dec 2004 14:25

So now we know who to blame for xmas being cancelled it was STEPH..we all know that you don't know how to be good Steph. :))) Bev

Lisa

Lisa Report 1 Dec 2004 14:27

no pressies for you then steph!!!.xxxxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 1 Dec 2004 14:28

(poking my tongue out!) I already got my present!!! xx

Speedy

Speedy Report 1 Dec 2004 14:28

Steph will have to have the naughty prezzie, a bag of soot, my mom always told me that is what naughty boys & girls get. :)) Bev

Lisa

Lisa Report 1 Dec 2004 14:30

do you know what you have got steph.i'm hoping for a wine cooler to keep my wine cool so i don't have to keep stocking up the fridge.have no room for my food!xxxxxxxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 1 Dec 2004 14:31

yeah im gettin a hot gorgeous sexy man!! xx