General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

MONA LISA.......MONA LISA/got me started now!.....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 1 Dec 2004 13:23

men have named you your so like the lady with the mystic smile............

Merlin

Merlin Report 1 Dec 2004 14:56

Is it only cause your lonely they have named you ,or that Mona Lisa Strangeness in your smile. Hal.

Lisa

Lisa Report 1 Dec 2004 14:57

do you smile to tempt a lover mona lisax

Merlin

Merlin Report 1 Dec 2004 15:01

Or is it just a way to mend a broken heart,Many tears have been shed at your doorstep,they just lie there.

Merlin

Merlin Report 1 Dec 2004 15:45

And they die there,are you warm,are you real,Mona Lisa,or just a cold and lonely lovely work of art. Just had to finish it,its a lovely song. Hal.x

Lisa

Lisa Report 1 Dec 2004 16:40

do you smile to tempt a lover mona lisa...............

Merlin

Merlin Report 2 Dec 2004 14:33

Yes, Normally, You.Do

Lisa

Lisa Report 2 Dec 2004 14:44

how do you know harold.why do you?xxxxxxx(:

Merlin

Merlin Report 2 Dec 2004 14:51

Always,thats what makes life worth living,Is,nt It? Hal.xxx.

Lisa

Lisa Report 2 Dec 2004 14:53

i tell you what harold.my face is set with a permenant smile.have always been like that.helps when you get older.gets rid of the wrinklesxxxxx(:

Merlin

Merlin Report 2 Dec 2004 15:21

Not so much of the old,Lapland Lovely,Mature well preserved is more like it,I,m knocking on a bit, but in my head I,m still 24,my best age and time of life. Keep Smiling .Hal.xx.