General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Plastic surgery

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Martin

Martin Report 1 Dec 2004 14:08

Watched a programme last night about the problems of breast enhancement surgery. One girl on the programme said in tears that she didn't know that her husband would fancy her with her implants. How sad can she be!!! In the majority of cases I find it difficult to believe that such surgery is actually wanted. Why on earth would somebody want to go through all that just to increase a few sizes??? Are some women so naive that they think men base their judgement of whether a woman is attractive or not soley on the magnitude of her breasts? Does it really matter whether they are big or small? Honestly!!! Martin

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 1 Dec 2004 14:10

My fella told me i got a big chin!! he says i need plastic surgery on it!! xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Dec 2004 14:17

Go along with Plastic Surgery in Medical cases etc. but not just for the sake of it!! If someone can't accept us as we come, then who needs them as friends. Who judges what needs change anyway.

Andy

Andy Report 1 Dec 2004 14:18

I like what someone said about the size of Jordan's breasts, that what the hell can you do with them when they're that size unless you've got bucket-shaped hands.

Martin

Martin Report 1 Dec 2004 14:29

It may be easy for women to think they are more appealing to men if they have bigger breasts, but this is almost an attempt at the "easy way out". I really don't think that in general men really think women who have bigger breasts are more appealing, and how many women who have the operation really do feel more confident? I can only see those who do see men being attracted to them only because of their breast size. Surely money would be better spent getting to the root of their problems and going on confidence boosting courses etc rather than any operation which cannot be the best way. What did women do 20 years ago? Martin

Lisa

Lisa Report 1 Dec 2004 14:41

martin i think that people should be happy as they are.if my husband asked me to change anything about myself.he would be out the doorxxxxxx(:

Martin

Martin Report 1 Dec 2004 15:03

Don't think that lack of confidence is a psychological problem, and the media has brainwashed girls to think that small breast size makes a girl physically inadequate. I can't see that any more that people looking at hand sizes for example. It's all nonsense because men are thought to only like "page three girls". If a bloke can only see that far he is a bit of a dimwit far as I am concerned. A girl with a good brain & SOH is far more appealing and important than any size breast she may have. If I told my wife to have an op there would be (quite understandably) world war three. So girls, if you are thinking about such an op, don't bother. Go for a partner who wants you for who you are, and not what you are stuffed with!!!!! Martin

Jack (Sahara)

Jack (Sahara) Report 1 Dec 2004 15:06

I firmly believe that anything more than a handful is wasted!! I'm very happy with my handful thank you and would never consider enhancements. Jack :-)

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 1 Dec 2004 15:10

unfortunate place to come from martin for this thread! ha ha! i think the bigger and pushed up higher the better! what do you mean im a pig??

Martin

Martin Report 1 Dec 2004 15:24

Meriel .. You are absolutely right. Paul ... not implying anything!! Whatever turns you on I say!! But seriously even you must agree that some of these women who have REALLY large breasts are quite a turn off!! :-) Martin

Speedy

Speedy Report 1 Dec 2004 15:48

My S-i-L had implants, then she tried to put me down by saying that I ought to have it done, so I asked her what size she is now, when she told me my answer was...so now you are the same size as me, but mine are real...catty I know but she is a Bi*ch. Bev

Ann

Ann Report 1 Dec 2004 16:01

Strump, you took the words out of my mouth. I was sent to the Breast Clinic a few years ago, luckily it turned out to be nothing serious, but there were women there undergoing treatments for breast cancer, they seemed so brave, just getting on with it, not making a fuss. I bet if you asked these women, they would have said they could not have given a stuff about their chest size- healthy cancer-free breasts are the most important thing. Why put yourself through an uneccesary operation for the sake of vanity? Be thankful for your health, its all you have got in the end.