General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Wish All the Stars of the Panto every success.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Trish Devon

Trish Devon Report 1 Dec 2004 17:01

Hi Stars, I would just like to say I wish you every success with your production,I have to go to work,so look forward to hearing all about it on my return, do I send the bouquets to the porter at the backstage door? Have lots of laughs, Not too many curtain calls. You all make my day. Lots of hugs and kisses. trish xxxxxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 1 Dec 2004 17:02

thankyou trisha,we'll give you a performance you'll never forgetxxx(:

LindaMcD

LindaMcD Report 1 Dec 2004 17:03

I've sent you all red roses for luck! Linda x

Fairy

Fairy Report 1 Dec 2004 17:04

Trish. Thank you Trich, Would you like a wish? What will it be? I wonder! FG. X

Trish Devon

Trish Devon Report 1 Dec 2004 17:09

Thank you Fairy Godmother, I would like it to snow for Christmas Day. love trish xxxx P.S. Some magic Fairy Dust,to sprinkle over the whole world, to make everyone happy and healthy.

Fairy

Fairy Report 1 Dec 2004 19:59

It will snow somewhere on Christmas day, But where I do not know, The wand is not that accurate, But I'll try for down your way!

Brian

Brian Report 1 Dec 2004 20:07

Hi Trish, Don't despair. We only got through one scene today, and there are seven more to go! Tune in tomorrow if you can, and the next day, and the next day................................ Buttons, ;-x)