General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

anyone else has problems with selection boxes.....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 1 Dec 2004 17:05

cannot buy them near christmas as i am inclined to eat them all.my record is 4 in three days!!!xxxx(:

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Dec 2004 17:06

In that case I think I know why you haven't posted a picture Lisa, you can't get one with a lens wide enough LMAO !!!

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 1 Dec 2004 17:07

Yep already demolished 3 or 4. I'll have to go out and buy some more, but should probably take your advice and leave it 'til nearer the time or thay'll be gone again. Christine

Karen

Karen Report 1 Dec 2004 17:10

My prob is log rolls :-) I brought one today, hopefully it will last until Christmas day :-) Karen

Lisa

Lisa Report 1 Dec 2004 17:10

paul believe it or not i am a little under twelve stone.luckily i have big bones to carry it so i don't look fat.i adore my chocolate and whoever dare take it away from me god forbid.must have the record for the amount of choccy eaten in three days.thats 3o barsxxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 1 Dec 2004 17:12

oh karen that is why we're all on diets come december the 1st.god knows what our poor bodies look like on the insides.our kidneys must be exhusted and the liver well all that booze drunk.just cannot bear to think about itxxxxxx(:

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 1 Dec 2004 17:12

Don't buy them. For a laugh last Xmas kept some kitchen roll holders. Filled them with different chocs etc and wrapped them up in Xmas papeer. Went down a treat.

Karen

Karen Report 1 Dec 2004 17:14

I've got my first of two work Christmas do's on Friday evening - going for a curry, I've decided to dress girlie for once and wear a skirt so I will have abit more room around the waist band :-) I think I might have to start using my gym membership (which I havent used for the last year!) Karen

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Dec 2004 17:15

12 stones a lot if you're only 4'0" though lol

Lisa

Lisa Report 1 Dec 2004 17:15

haven't bought any yet.waiting at the last possible minutexxxxxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 1 Dec 2004 17:16

no 3ft actually.!!!!lolxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 1 Dec 2004 17:20

oh dear!!!xxx(: