General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

if you live up north..........

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 1 Dec 2004 17:13

you could be in for a white christmas and the coastal areas in the west will aswellxxxxx(:

Louise2212

Louise2212 Report 1 Dec 2004 17:17

ohh i live in the north west :D

Lisa

Lisa Report 1 Dec 2004 17:18

they have forecast snow.but they could be wrong it's happened beforexxxx(:

Jane

Jane Report 1 Dec 2004 17:45

I live on the north west coast. Lived here over 15 years and only seen snow once! As long as I can stay inside in the warm and look at it that's fine!

Speedy

Speedy Report 1 Dec 2004 18:03

When I lived in the midlands I used to like to see all the snow, but down here in the South West, where I live if we get half inch of snow we count our selfs lucky...forgot what its like to be snowed in. :( Bev

Luciacw

Luciacw Report 1 Dec 2004 18:09

I live on the North East coast. Maybe I'll have snow. Lucia

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 1 Dec 2004 18:10

not fair!!!!

Luciacw

Luciacw Report 1 Dec 2004 18:12

There was lots of snow here last year. I went sledging. Lucia

Jane

Jane Report 1 Dec 2004 18:17

I wonder if I'm far enough oop north? I do have 3 spare single beds if anyone wants to come over for the snow. Cheap rates as long as you are housetrained

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 1 Dec 2004 18:20

Snow has been forecast for LONDON,Wales,North East,East coast. Anywhere but Yorkshire. I want it to snow in Leeds and Otley cos if it snows really hard and gets 6ft deep Iwon't/can't get to work.YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE Sue

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 1 Dec 2004 18:23

We've got off quite lightly the last few years, long may it continue. I hate snow!!! Christine

Andy

Andy Report 1 Dec 2004 19:02

on the north east coast. Wonder what the chances are of being hit?

Wendy

Wendy Report 1 Dec 2004 19:17

Snow is nice to look at, but difficult to get around in pushing a wheelchair. If it does snow, but not in Yorkshire, then I'm alright.

MaggyfromWestYorkshire

MaggyfromWestYorkshire Report 1 Dec 2004 21:39

Don't mind if it snows this Christmas, don't have to get to work! My first Christmas and Boxing day off work for 5 years!

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 1 Dec 2004 21:43

<<<<is darn sauff :o(