General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jokes - The Hormone Warning

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joan Allan

Joan Allan Report 1 Dec 2004 20:34

The Hormone Hostage knows that there are days in the month (or a full 9 month period if she is pregnant!) when all a man has to do is open his mouth and he takes his life in his own hands! This is a handy guide that should be as common as a driver's license in the wallet of every husband, boyfriend, or significant other! DANGEROUS: What's for dinner? SAFER: Can I help you with dinner? SAFEST: Where would you like to go for dinner? ULTRASAFE: Have some chocolate DANGEROUS: Are you wearing that? SAFER: Wow, you look good in brown. SAFEST: WOW! Look at you! ULTRASAFE: Have some chocolate DANGEROUS: What are you so worked up about? SAFER: Could we be overreacting? SAFEST: Here's my paycheck. ULTRASAFE: Have some chocolate DANGEROUS: Should you be eating that? SAFER: You know, there are a lot of apples left. SAFEST: Can I get you a glass of wine with that? ULTRASAFE: Have some chocolate DANGEROUS: What did you do all day? SAFER: I hope you didn't over-do it today. SAFEST: I've always loved you in that robe! ULTRASAFE: Have some more chocolate. Subject: PMS 13 Things PMS Stands For 1. Pass My Shotgun 2. Psychotic Mood Shift 3. Perpetual Munching Spree 4. Puffy Mid-Section 5. People Make me Sick 6. Provide Me with Sweets 7. Pardon My Sobbing 8. Pimples May Surface 9. Pass My Sweatpants 10. Pissy Mood Syndrome 11. Plainly; Men Suck 12. Pack My Stuff And my favorite one... 13. Potential Murder Suspect Pass this on to all of your hormonal friends and those who might need a good Laugh! Or men who need a warning. And remember: Money talks.... But Chocolate sings!

Trish

Trish Report 1 Dec 2004 20:39

Passing this one on to hubby :-))))

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 1 Dec 2004 20:45

Every man should be issued with this when they reach 18. PMSL Christine

Joan Allan

Joan Allan Report 2 Dec 2004 00:41

It was sent to me by my brother. Now I know why he is so laid back - I reckon he uses the Ultrasafe line every time. No nagging from wife and 3 daughters if he supplies the chocolate I suppose.

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Dec 2004 00:53

I remember Roseanne Barr saying once that she liked having her period "It's the one time in the month you can really express yourself!" nell (who worked out today that she has spent 35 years of her life having periods - with about 19 months out through childbirth/breastfeeding - and is jolly glad she isn't doing it anymore!)