General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Is your name Helen?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Dec 2004 01:02

Well mine is, and I also know of Helen Bell, Helen May and Helen Walsh. Who else? To think my dad chose Helen because it wasn't common!! [My mum preferred Angela & Jessica]

Phoenix

Phoenix Report 2 Dec 2004 01:13

Only three others? In my local fh group (usually less than 30 of us, both sexes) there can be four Brendas. Nice to be popular, but you can have too much of a good thing. With the exception of Nellie, you can have all sorts of pretty diminuitives. Enviously Brenda

helenbell

helenbell Report 2 Dec 2004 07:57

yay my names Helen and i love it Helen Marion Bell Hello all Helen's Love Helen xx

Jane

Jane Report 2 Dec 2004 08:27

My middle name is Helen. My Grandma was Ellen but Mum didn't like that

Helen

Helen Report 2 Dec 2004 08:47

Hello, On my birth certificate i am, Helen Lyndsey, which was my dads choice!,my mother wanted Lyndsey helen, All my life i have been called lyndsey! But there times when you have to write whats on your birth certifcate! I wrote helen on gens reunited when i joined ! I hope this makes sence????? Merry Christmas to all Helensx

squeekydeeky

squeekydeeky Report 2 Dec 2004 11:50

And me too

Helen

Helen Report 2 Dec 2004 11:57

I'm Helen Mary Dad wanted to call me Emma Kate so not quite sure how I ended up as Helen - lol cheers H