General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Morning!..

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 2 Dec 2004 07:09

Morning all, late today, woke up with horrible sore throat, bleugh!.. shall have good old lemon and honey. will keep all germs at home here! :)

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 2 Dec 2004 07:11

Morning Christine Not sure if I'm late or early. Went to bed at 3 back up at 5. This insomnia is doing my head in. Hope you feel better as the day goes on Christine

John

John Report 2 Dec 2004 07:28

Morning Christine Thought you would be singing that old song from Singing in the Rain - Good morning. Have a great day drink plenty of lemon drink. And it's good night from down under. John

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 2 Dec 2004 07:34

Morning all. I hope that sore throat gets better soon. I'm a great believer in honey and lemon, very soothing.