General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Can i join the Divvy lot?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 2 Dec 2004 08:41

I got to work about 15 mins ago, and it has just been pointed out to me that i have my trousers on inside out !! Yep i have done the whole 2 hour journey on buses and trains with my trousers inside out!! what a div!!! lol xxx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 2 Dec 2004 08:47

lol Mandy!!! yeah think we both have rights to join! haha! -x-x-

Jacqui

Jacqui Report 2 Dec 2004 09:24

I once went to work wearing odd shoes!!! they were both court shoes, and groping about in the dark winter mornings in the shoe cupcoard I grabbed the first "pair" I could find. Drove to work, no problem. Parked the car, no problem. Walking through the long hospital corridors I happened to look down and saw - one navy shoe, one black!!! I was mortified, and promptly turned tail and went home before anyone in my department noticed me - called in "sick" when I got home - ashamed to say it now, but I was in fact "sick" with embarrassment!!! Welcome to the club. Jacqui

☼♥Missy

☼♥Missy Report 2 Dec 2004 09:46

I got out the car in Durham a couple of weeks ago and heard my mother go "eek" then felt her pull my skirt up as the waistband was under my backside! Arf arf. Elfx

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 2 Dec 2004 09:55

I was going out one night and getting ready at a friends house. She was in the bath and I was putting my false tan on! I had just finished one leg and she shouted me to get her son out of the bath. I did and got him ready for bed then carried on where Id left off!! It was only when I was out that I realised that I had put the tan on one leg only...

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 2 Dec 2004 10:36

lol...i put fake tan on my legs and forgot to close my fingers so i had all the stripes...put it on my fae years ago and it all clogged in my eyebrows...so they went bright orange!! lol xxxx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 2 Dec 2004 11:12

Louise, once when i was at school, and it was my last year, so i was into wearing thongs!!! lol xxx

Jane

Jane Report 2 Dec 2004 12:01

Someone I once worked with was married to Mr Perfect. When it came to our Christmas 'do' partners could come too. He always spent lots of money and time on his clothes. Shoes well polished, fingernails manicured. You get the picture? So imagine the laugh he gave us the year he turned up without his teeth! He'd forgotten to put them in!