General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

i'm not easily offended but.........

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

helenbell

helenbell Report 2 Dec 2004 11:11

i am easily upset, it all goes back to a cold day in February 1952, the day i was born, i was so ugly my dad slapped the midwife!!!!!!!, and my brother held me upside down and kissed the mistletoe.

helenbell

helenbell Report 2 Dec 2004 11:15

better ask hubby that one Baz lol :-)))))))

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 2 Dec 2004 11:20

I was born in 1952 as well, first one of three. Midwife was miffed at my mum for calling me Aileen instead of her name Eileen. Made her life a misery. Said I looked like a frog. Irish lady in the next bed having her 10th child said a prayer over me. Said I would always be lucky in life. Well I didn't turn out too badly. Lovely hubby, two gorgeous looking daughters and now my grandchildren. Life has been kind to me.

helenbell

helenbell Report 2 Dec 2004 11:24

Hi Aileen, i am the youngest,My brothers 5 years older thanme he was a bully my mum always said its better to be lucky in love than rich i am rich with the love of my family Love always Helen xx