General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Egg Card Advert

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 2 Dec 2004 12:12

you know the one with the mechanic who is trying to rip off that customer. He says its not his fault that people dont know whats under the bonnet!! Well Im sure that is the mechanic I had taken my car too. It was only an exhaust that was blowing but now he is trying to say that the engine has seized up and it will cost me 200 pound for him to look at it. I THINK NOT

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 2 Dec 2004 12:21

Best of it is he has taken the starter motor out of it!!! We had been asking him to bring it back and just leave it. Two days later we went and pushed it back because he wouldnt put it back outside the house!! The garage is literally 12 doors away from our house. Surely if the starter motor has been taken out then the engine isnt going to run is it

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 2 Dec 2004 12:26

I know. Anyway we have got another lad coming out to have a look at it. One who comes highly recommended