General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

JOE TO WIN

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 2 Dec 2004 13:15

Aint he cute. Just want to bring him home and mother him.... Or was that smother him!! I dont know I get so confused sometimes

Sandra

Sandra Report 2 Dec 2004 13:18

I'd like to see Joe win too, please don't let it be Paul, we'll never hear the end of it lol sandra

Speedy

Speedy Report 2 Dec 2004 13:18

He's one of the best one's dosn't winge just gets on with things, hope he is next King of the Jungle... Bev

Ann

Ann Report 2 Dec 2004 13:18

Who, what? Have I missed something obvious? What are they winning?

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 2 Dec 2004 13:21

Ann Where have you been!! Celebrity get me out of here of course

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 2 Dec 2004 13:22

Go Joe Go..... mind you Fran is a bit tasty in my opinion!! :O)

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 2 Dec 2004 13:23

Oh yeah Id have any of them two but I still want Joe to win

Ann

Ann Report 2 Dec 2004 13:37

Sorry- have not watched it!! At least I know now though!!

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 2 Dec 2004 13:44

Ann you dont know what you are missing. Get tuned into it

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 2 Dec 2004 13:48

I know Bendy. How dare a has been like her say something like that about my Joe

Karen

Karen Report 4 Dec 2004 02:33

I agree too JOE to win

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 4 Dec 2004 02:36

So who has been booted off tonight? Sorry but I had to Drool over Gordon Ramsey at 10pm and missed who went!!! Gotta get priorities right.....

Pat

Pat Report 4 Dec 2004 02:40

I haven't watched much of this thing but I do like Joe P. can't spell his second name sorry, I do have an admiration for Janet Street Porter, don't ask me why but there is a bit of rebel in her... Who is that Irish bloke, he reminds me of the people you have to share the buses with when you are in Dublin every other word is a F word, he is awful, get him out useless waste of space, in his own speak yeah man!!!! Pat x

Bec

Bec Report 4 Dec 2004 02:43

The Irish guy is Fran Cosgrove. He used to be a minder for Westlife and was with Natasha (from Atomic Kitten, in fact they had a baby together).