General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Where did it come from?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 3 Dec 2004 08:57

Jean Harlow thread. Why is the topic blank? Is this more stupidity? Wearing a bit thin now if it is. Grow up.

Wendy

Wendy Report 3 Dec 2004 08:58

There was one there last night from another member (won't mention the name), round the time people were doing the thing without names.

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 3 Dec 2004 09:06

Really can't see the point of all this. The more they do it the more I for one will dig my heels in. I've got the Dunkirk and Battle of Somme genes in my family. If they could go through that and survive, I can survive this lot of nonsence too. Absolutely pathetic.

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 3 Dec 2004 09:09

I must be going blind....can't see a thread about Jean Harlow. Only Harlow I see is Elaine's thread and that's not blank. Christine

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 3 Dec 2004 09:09

Oh she was a movie star.

VIVinHERTS

VIVinHERTS Report 3 Dec 2004 09:13

Carole, I tried inserting a musial note and although it came up on my greeting it wouldn't transfer to my messages, so I'll be a little star! Where did the thread go? Viv

Jean

Jean Report 3 Dec 2004 09:16

sorry folks, could'nt resist the temptation to have ago... paniced because i can't remove it very very sorry

Jean

Jean Report 3 Dec 2004 09:35

well sue we've said we are sorry..not much else we can do about it is there..i did'nt believe for one min it would work.....

Jean

Jean Report 3 Dec 2004 09:44

thanks debra.. felt awfull after i'd don it then could'nt reverse it......anyway water under the bridge .wont experiment any more lol lol jean

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 3 Dec 2004 09:54

Oh Jean so sorry. Where did I get the surname Harlow from. Watching too many old movies. Sorry everyone else for the confusion.

Jean

Jean Report 3 Dec 2004 10:00

was going to put my blond wig on and go out and sign autographs...its ok

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 3 Dec 2004 10:06

Oh thanks being awake from 4 a.m has done the brain cells in. Never did go back to bed. Now regretting it.