General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ANOTHER QUESTION

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 3 Dec 2004 10:03

How do I change my name on this!! I want a groovy name like everyone else but I dont know how to change it! Also any suggestions for groovy name ???

Threegolds

Threegolds Report 3 Dec 2004 10:04

no suggestions but to change it you have to go into your account details and change your name christian and sur.

Sandra

Sandra Report 3 Dec 2004 10:05

Bev go into your account details and change your name on that page sandra

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 3 Dec 2004 10:06

Cheers Debs Now all I need is to put my thinkin cap on

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 3 Dec 2004 10:16

Account details. First and surname. I've given myself something ridiculous. Never mind I can live with it until the Spring. Don't care if people know my real name either. Oh lots of time to think one up. Spring Chicken, KFC chicken, dried up chicken (fast food joints, visit them if you suffer from constipation). Sorry. No offense but it does work.