General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

june nr preston a moment please...

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Threegolds

Threegolds Report 3 Dec 2004 11:56

how do you know everybodys birthday!?

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Dec 2004 11:57

Sorry to butt in but... She asks. Every month she puts up a thread saying "would you like your birthday/anniversary mentioned".

Threegolds

Threegolds Report 3 Dec 2004 11:59

thanks paul its been bugging me i thought she was physic! do you know what the ptfg etc stand for as well? just being nosy!

Threegolds

Threegolds Report 3 Dec 2004 12:02

get well soon gaynor! xx

June

June Report 3 Dec 2004 12:10

Thanks Paul, for answering, I thought I had done something wrong when I saw the heading, lol Lou Lou bells, its on the list for April Positive thoughts for Gaynor and Alfie, two very nice people. June xx PS,Wish I was physic, could make a fortune,lol