General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Alex from Big Brother

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 3 Dec 2004 13:46

lex from Big Brother is a family friend of mine, his parents are close friends with my grand parents, blah blah. Well mum just phoned me, Alex had somebody jump in front of his car, they were rushed to hospital, but the person died, he is now in the papers, and as usual the papers are saying that he killed the person, dangerous driving and all that, which is a load of bull. Mum has been on the phone to him, as she has also been in the same situation herself! I think its awful, his parents have got press outside and everything!

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 3 Dec 2004 13:54

I read yesterday that there was an accident he was involved in and the person died but they did not say he was responsible... I can imagine the press are all over his family but that is the price of fame i'm afraid!!

Wendy

Wendy Report 3 Dec 2004 13:57

Poor love. What a dreadful thing to happen. My thoughts got out to the other person's family. No-one know exactly what happen at the time except the people involved. But it's always the same, the facts get fudged to make a good story!

Sandra

Sandra Report 3 Dec 2004 13:57

I can't put a face to the name of Alex, but what an awful ordeal to have to go through, and my thoughts are with those involved at this sad time sandra

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 3 Dec 2004 14:10

Alex was the model who didnt like peeing in the shower! xx

Curly

Curly Report 3 Dec 2004 14:51

I loved him, I thought he was great! Really fit too!

Saz

Saz Report 3 Dec 2004 14:58

How terrible for Alex & his family, must be terrible having the press trying to make the situation worse for all concerned by being sensational, just to sell a few more papers. I thought he was fab in BB, especially when he looked at the camera in the bathroom and mimed to the song, the title of which has just gone out of my head. Saz

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 3 Dec 2004 15:01

thats the way, uh huh uh huh i like it!! xx

Curly

Curly Report 3 Dec 2004 15:02

wasn;t it 'that's the way ah ah ah ah I like it ah ah ah ah'?

Karen

Karen Report 4 Dec 2004 03:23

nudge not read it yet but will tommorrow sorry

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 4 Dec 2004 03:27

Hang on a minute! Why did Alex have somebody jump in front of his car? And why is he getting the blame for it? Hold my hands up He irritated the hell out of me but I wouldnt like to see him blamed for something he had no control over!! That is really unfair