General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I just lost everyone

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 3 Dec 2004 14:06

Was reading the threads and tried to reply to one and my computer completely froze. Have had to turn it off completley and reboot. When I got back on here I had to sign in with my email and passowrd. Am I being set up here. Also have two emails from people who I don't know come up on Hot Mail.

Sandra

Sandra Report 3 Dec 2004 14:07

i froze and lost server to, but ok now sandra

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 3 Dec 2004 14:08

The same happened to me...also got e.mail from Mummy Long Legs....never had mail from her before.

TonyOz

TonyOz Report 3 Dec 2004 14:08

Ditto. Tony Oz.

Howie

Howie Report 3 Dec 2004 14:08

I just had the sams had to swicth off and start again I'm glad it wasn't only me howard

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 3 Dec 2004 14:10

please!!! If any of you have Mummy Long legs addy....can you plz ask her if it was her that mailed me?

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Dec 2004 14:15

I think the genes site crashed a few minutes ago. Seems OK, if a little slow now.

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 3 Dec 2004 14:15

Same here. Replied to Gerri. Who had sent a message via msn photos page. So answered cause not sure who you were Gerri. all seems ok now. Jenny

JackyJ1593

JackyJ1593 Report 3 Dec 2004 14:15

I kept getting page not available.

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 3 Dec 2004 14:16

Gerri, Yes it was me. Jenny

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 3 Dec 2004 14:17

Jenny, I never mailed you hun. I also answered Mummy long legs...it said she was ill with a cold in bed.

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 3 Dec 2004 14:20

Doh! Now Im really confussed!!!...Jenny...are you the Mummy Long Legs?

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 3 Dec 2004 14:25

I am sorry, I use Jenny Wrenn when doing my tree. Think Mommylonglegs sounds a bit too EErrrr whatever when sending message to someone who might be related to me. Sorry to confuse you all. Gerrie you first mail came through my msn address. Via the msn Genesreunited Photopage. Yes I am in bed just recovering from a nasty cold. Jenny