General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

need a hugxxxxxx):

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 3 Dec 2004 14:28

had the worst day of my life.tears of frustration and unhappiness.work is gettin me down.got the worst boss ever/looking for a new job startin nowxxxxx)"

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 3 Dec 2004 14:28

((((hugs)))) xxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 3 Dec 2004 14:29

thanks steph.had a little cry today.very unhappy at work.feel like jacking it in.gettin on top of mexxxx):

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 3 Dec 2004 14:30

(((((((((((((((((((((LL))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Keep smiling chick On days like this,sometimes it seems like going-home-time will never come. I hope you get lucky with a new job soon,

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 3 Dec 2004 14:32

about 2 years ago i had a job i hated, well i hated the place i worked in not the actual job. i was lucky and got myself a new job. doing the same thing but in a differnt place so good luck with the job hunting but meanwhile dont let it get u down think positive (such as .............. im not gonna work here forever) give urself some treats and things to look forward to lou x

Sandra

Sandra Report 3 Dec 2004 14:32

(((hugs)))) if your unhappy get out of their into a new happy career, my daughter had a rough time at work and is much happier in her new one. Chin up hun sandra

Lisa

Lisa Report 3 Dec 2004 14:36

thanks all.when you complain or ask for help they make you feel inadequate.upset me abitxxxxx):

Wendy

Wendy Report 3 Dec 2004 14:39

Ah, sweetie ((((((((((BIG HUG)))))))))) Tomorrow's another day, let's hope it's tons better.

Bec

Bec Report 3 Dec 2004 14:45

HUGE, MAHUSIVE HUGS TO YOU LAPLAND LOVELY!! Love, kisses and hugs to you Love becx

Lisa

Lisa Report 3 Dec 2004 14:46

feelin better already.my christmas do tonight so will let my hair down and forget about today.only trouble i the boss is goingxxxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 3 Dec 2004 14:51

Lisa...just 'trip up' past him and spill red wine down him! lol xxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 3 Dec 2004 14:55

or i could punch him right in the mushxxxxxxx(:

Speedy

Speedy Report 3 Dec 2004 14:58

Oh poor you, good luck with finding another job, until then here's a (((((((((((((big hug))))))))))))) for you. :) Bev

Luciacw

Luciacw Report 3 Dec 2004 15:01

Keep Smiling! Lucia

Lisa

Lisa Report 3 Dec 2004 15:02

thanks guysxxxxx(: