General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Youngest Son's big night

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Speedy

Speedy Report 3 Dec 2004 14:55

My youngest son Terry has been going to acting lesson's and tonight is his big night, the club are putting on a show in Exmouth, Devon. Could you all wish him all the best...or as they say Break a leg Tez.

Curly

Curly Report 3 Dec 2004 14:55

Good luck Terry!

Curly

Curly Report 3 Dec 2004 14:56

Sorry, break a leg or whatever it is those thespians say

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 3 Dec 2004 15:15

Good luck Terry. Break both legs. Hope it all goes well. Whatever, just enjoy.

Speedy

Speedy Report 3 Dec 2004 15:55

Thanx for all of the support folks, he's realy chuffed as this is his 1st play that has not been put on by the school. Bev

Lindy

Lindy Report 3 Dec 2004 15:57

Fantastic Terry! Break a leg! Lindy;-))

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Dec 2004 16:01

Only the other week I was watching two of my grandaughters taking their first dance steps in Public at Exeter. Break a leg!

Patricia

Patricia Report 3 Dec 2004 16:51

Good Luck Terry. Hope all goes well. Enjoy yourself. Pat

Fairy

Fairy Report 3 Dec 2004 16:55

I'm waving my wand at you now! Can you feel the vibes? I'm sure you will do really well tonight.

Sandra

Sandra Report 3 Dec 2004 17:41

Break a leg, and have a great time lol sandra

Speedy

Speedy Report 3 Dec 2004 22:02

Thank you for your support, it was a lot of fun to do the play, the audience seemed to enjoy it 'cos they all laughed a lot, well you'll be glad that i didn't brake a leg i broke both (just kidding :) ) Tez :) :) :)