General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

anyone else get this problem

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 3 Dec 2004 16:47

Trying to update one of my messages that I wanted to correct spelling mistakes I can't do it. I keep getting a dialogue box which says "you are not allowed to do this". Ann Glos

Trish Devon

Trish Devon Report 3 Dec 2004 16:49

Hi Ann, Not so far had a problem,perhaps others have. regards trish.

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Dec 2004 16:50

Yep, just tried it, got the same error

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 3 Dec 2004 16:52

glad its not just me then, the threads move so fast Benderella (Bendy/Wendy) that I can't keep up with them, only just come on this afternoon Ann Glos

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 3 Dec 2004 18:47

Me too, wheres the other thread.?.........and why cant I backspace and delete a bad character, without mouse clicking on it first?

N

N Report 3 Dec 2004 18:53

I also cant either,LOL. wonder if its a new thing, as with people saying things on threads ,then deleting them, maybe g/r think that if you cant delete things, then they can see both sides of the story or so to speek,?????. LOL havent a clue really all guess work. :-)