General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

hello my gorgeous bunch of buddies!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 3 Dec 2004 20:02

Just wanted to say hi!! xx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 3 Dec 2004 20:05

mummy brought her laptophomefor me!!xxxx

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 3 Dec 2004 20:06

you lucky thing

Brian

Brian Report 3 Dec 2004 20:10

Where have you been, Puss? We've been looking everywhere for you, today. And my poor friend Dick is distraught. I'm sure he be pleased if you gave him a bell (the one around you neck will do), and tell him you're alright...... C U onstage, soon, Prince ever-so-Smarming, ;-X))

*ღ*Dee in Bexleyheath*ღ*

*ღ*Dee in Bexleyheath*ღ* Report 3 Dec 2004 20:34

hello lovely Puss who makes me jealous with her YOOF and BEAUTY!!! Grrrr xxxx Great to meet you last Saturday! Dee x

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 3 Dec 2004 20:37

DEE!! dont be giving me that...you know i lookolder than you !! xxxx

*ღ*Dee in Bexleyheath*ღ*

*ღ*Dee in Bexleyheath*ღ* Report 3 Dec 2004 20:49

If only! <sigh>!!! but fanks for being kind anyway! Sorry about your man xx My son's still available! :-))) Dee x

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 3 Dec 2004 21:09

dee why you trying to get your son palmed off lol

*ღ*Dee in Bexleyheath*ღ*

*ღ*Dee in Bexleyheath*ღ* Report 3 Dec 2004 21:14

Cos he's handsome, reliable, solvent, single....25 years old, employed, maybe a bit shy...... and I soooooo want him to find a nice girl! Dee :-)) x

Karen

Karen Report 4 Dec 2004 03:48

see i have met you so i think your gorgous too,,,,,,,,,, and no i am not gay lol.. as u know