General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Morning!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 4 Dec 2004 07:15

Good Morning folks, hope your'e all well. and cold free, unlike me!.. No frost here today, seems milder :)

Curly

Curly Report 4 Dec 2004 07:18

Morning Christine Haven't peeked my bleary eyes through the curtains yet so I'm not sure about our day! Getting an early start Christmas shopping trying to beat the crowds! ;) Have a lovely day x

John

John Report 4 Dec 2004 07:30

Morning Christine and others - you are rising and I will be getting ready for bed in a couple of hours. Time in NZ is 8.30pm) Have a great day. John

TonyOz

TonyOz Report 4 Dec 2004 07:47

Good Morning Christine. Hope you all have a nice day. 6:30 pm here in Victoria. Oz.Very warm and muggy. Sorry to hear your not to well. One drop of Eucalyptus oil on a teaspoon of sugar. The Father swore by it. (he never had a cold or sore throat longer than a day. ) 1920s remedy. Dinkum. Tony Oz.

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 4 Dec 2004 07:56

Thankyou folks, think the blocked nose is worse than the throat!.. have got some eucalyptus oil, will get inhaling!.. sounds a good idea, Tony! sleep tight in Oz :)

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Dec 2004 08:24

Morning all! husband off to referee's course this morning and dropping older son off at school - he's playing for them against another school in Enfield today. younger son still asleep. I see the dirty laundry fairy has left someone else's washing for the last month in my bin, so I am working my way through it. Quick shopping trip for food then I am going to thoroughly dust and vacuum & tidy the house before getting the Xmas decorations out of the loft. I will then be too tired to put them up! Tomorrow am watching elder son play rugby at Luton before we all go to see Wasps (pleeease) beat Leicester. What do you mean, this game seems to dominate my life?! lol. Have a fab weekend y'all. nell

Ann

Ann Report 4 Dec 2004 10:07

Nell, take it easy with the cleaning, don't wear yourself out!!! Not worth it!!!