General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Steph and Bec have a brill time this evening

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Karen

Karen Report 4 Dec 2004 12:07

Hiya Steph and Bec. I know both of you are planning to have a girls night out this evening in Essex, have a brill time and break loads of male hearts in the process, and remember the more frogs you kiss the more chance of finding your prince charmings :-) (thats what I keep telling myself anyway!) Luv Karen x

Bec

Bec Report 4 Dec 2004 12:37

Thank you ladies I can't wait to escape from the town I live in and from that $%^$£$%^ ex-boyfriend of mine. We're going to drink some champagne for you all! love becx

Josette

Josette Report 4 Dec 2004 12:54

Steph and Bec have a wonderful time tonight Luv Jo xx

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 4 Dec 2004 18:29

Yes Bec, you have a right good time tonight, you deserve it!, have a funtime! :) and all friends as well!

Bec

Bec Report 4 Dec 2004 18:30

Thanks Christine! Just leaving now. Will update you all on the goss tomorrow! love becx

Bec

Bec Report 5 Dec 2004 01:09

I'm home!!! We drank PINK champagne and had a great time!!!! I love you sooooo much Steedie!! love becx

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 5 Dec 2004 07:36

Glad you both had a great time, hoping things get better for you Bec, remember, wer'e aways here! :)

Karen

Karen Report 5 Dec 2004 13:36

Nudging up for Debra who wanted to check that Steph and Bec had got back in one piece :-) Glad you had a good time :-) Karen

Bec

Bec Report 5 Dec 2004 16:50

Well I just seem to be feeling better and better, Just got in from shopping, spoilt myself for the first time in over a year! Woke up at midday and was STILL drunk! Thank you all for your kind wishes and for caring. Will be seeing the scumbag when I go to the pub later (in all my new clobber!) and think that if I hold my head up and be the dignified woman I am then I'll be fine. Love to you all Becx

Karen

Karen Report 5 Dec 2004 17:55

Hiya Bec Glad you had a good time, and remember the best way to get over a bloke is to get under another ;-) - trust me it works :-) Karen x (aka the original Bridget Jones)

Bec

Bec Report 5 Dec 2004 18:27

Hello Karen, Will bear that in mind <bec scans the room for nice, young men> love becx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 6 Dec 2004 09:45

HI!!! Still gettin over the other night! lol....Bec how are you my lover ! lol...the look on those fellas faces when we said we was together! lol....have you still got the champagne cork??? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bec

Bec Report 6 Dec 2004 09:52

Its in my bag honey!

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 6 Dec 2004 10:08

sounds like you had a good time girlies and it's great to hear i was with you in spirit.... PINK!! :O)

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 6 Dec 2004 10:33

Yeah you all were! you will have to come with us next time Pinky!! xxxxx