General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Message to the team

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Speedy

Speedy Report 4 Dec 2004 12:25

Hi folks, I think I must be suffering from PMT...I am realy peed off by the way we have been treated by the team, so I have emaild them, here is a copy of the email.... I want to know why some of our replies have been removed from the smacking thread, mine was one of them and in it I did point out that I have been known to smack and that I have been complemented on how well behaved my kids were when they were little, and I did point out that smacking should only be as a last resort if nothing else will work, that is not saying beat your kids folks it's the only way, but some times a smack is needed, how many poeple have you heard when out complain that kids these day have no manors and won't do as their parents tell them, please STOP and think before removing, this is our site that WE pay for, it is on the general topics, so if we are not abusing an individual then at least contact us to discuss it 1st, and give us the chance to add another reply to clarify the 1st one, before removing, we are not kids, we do have brains and oppinions, that is what debates are about.

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 4 Dec 2004 13:07

Add my name to that!!!