General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

GOT TO BEHAVE MYSELF NOW!! - SON'S A MEMBER

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mags

Mags Report 5 Dec 2004 13:07

Spoke to my son Chris in NZ earlier. I've been rabbiting on about this site for ages so he's decided to join and see what all the fuss is about! Please say hello - he's still up! Magsxx P.S. He's coming up 31 and single - any takers?? P.P.S. He's never going to speak to me again now! lol

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Dec 2004 13:09

Hi Chris - at least we havent seen the baby pics of you - YET!!!!

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 5 Dec 2004 13:10

hiya chris!!! you can tell us all the secrets about your mum now. im sure everyones dying to know lol susie

MaggyfromWestYorkshire

MaggyfromWestYorkshire Report 5 Dec 2004 13:10

Hi Chris, welcome, hope you know what you are doing. Once on here and you could be hooked!!

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Dec 2004 13:22

Welcome Chris - Merry Christmas to you and happy rellie hunting!!!:o) Jude sarf wales

TonyOz

TonyOz Report 5 Dec 2004 13:26

G'day Chris. or should i say Neighbour. Tony. on the East Coast of Oz.

Carol in Rochester, New York

Carol in Rochester, New York Report 5 Dec 2004 13:30

Hiya Mags and Welcome to Chris. I have a 26 year old daughter. Single, blonde and beautiful. Lol

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 5 Dec 2004 13:31

Hi Chris Welcome to the madhouse. You can tell us all your Mum's secrets now. Sue

Mags

Mags Report 5 Dec 2004 14:24

I have mailed Chris and told him not to give in to any bribes or coercion with regards to my many secrets! lol He will reply soon! Magsxx

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 5 Dec 2004 14:44

Welcome Chris-nice to have you aboard-Rose

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 5 Dec 2004 14:55

hey chris d'ya fancy being miss strumps fella hugh wallis!!!!! susie

Brian

Brian Report 5 Dec 2004 15:21

Hiya Chris, I have been having a clandestine arrangement with your mum ever since I found out we'd both worked at AC-Delco, Dunstable! Sent her some pictures...........hope your dad hasn't got hold of them. Could be curtains for both of us. Welcome, anyway! :~)> don't normally have a beard, grown that one for the panto - I'm the irresistable Prince Smarming.

Mags

Mags Report 5 Dec 2004 16:20

Brian!!! That' just the sort of secret I DON'T want getting out! I thought you were going to be DISCREET! - you PROMISED!!

Brian

Brian Report 5 Dec 2004 16:27

OOps!, Sorry, Mags. Discretion has never been a strong point with me. Still as long as Phil is still not allowed on this site, our secret is safe.......no-one else knows about it, do they? Brian, ;~)>

Mags

Mags Report 5 Dec 2004 16:35

And you think I don't read all her mail when she's not around?? You're in deep **** sunshine! ...er......how much exactly do you weigh?

Brian

Brian Report 5 Dec 2004 16:41

Gulp!! Only messing around, you know how it is......... She said you were banned from using HER computer. (Can't trust 'em, can you). 17 stones; 6 foot 5" in me socks. (thinks: have to change my name now). Anon :-(

Bec

Bec Report 5 Dec 2004 17:04

Hello Chris (and thank you Bendy for putting in a good word for me) My name is Bec, I'm 21 and I'm single too! Welcome to genealogy. Any problems or questions we'll all be happy to help you. Love becx

Chris

Chris Report 5 Dec 2004 19:14

Hi Chris, I've spoken to your Mum before about NZ - hope you are enjoying it here. Christine

Brian

Brian Report 5 Dec 2004 19:52

Blimey! That's gonna be confusing! We've got Chris from NZ talking to Chris from NZ. Should make interesting reading. Let's be careful we don't get genders mixed up, eh? apprehensive Brian, ;~O)

Mags

Mags Report 5 Dec 2004 20:07

Don't worry about it Brian - his mates call him SID!!! lol Long story! Or perhaps he had better put (male) behind his name so that Bec doesn't chat up the wrong one! By the way - dunno what you said to Phil but he's gorn all quiet! Magsxx