General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Free Speech

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Saints Alive

Saints Alive Report 5 Dec 2004 19:31

Yeah as long as Bendy says so :-) (now I,m in trouble)

Bob

Bob Report 5 Dec 2004 19:34

Bendy/Wendy I think the message is that you can say anything on here as long as you agree with it. Otherwise you will get rude and uncalled for comments added to your threads. Bob

Saints Alive

Saints Alive Report 5 Dec 2004 19:39

Ta Bob and no It's not pick on Bendy day Jeez if it was I'm sure we would know it :-)

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Dec 2004 19:43

wots this game called...lets all bully wendy... well i call this thread offensive PLEASE HAVE THE DECENCY TO DELETE. bryan,getting pissed off.

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 5 Dec 2004 19:56

And with threads being deleted off this line every second where's the free speech!

Val

Val Report 5 Dec 2004 20:37

happydays yet again xxx well merry christmass to you all and love for the new year come on you lot old and new let us have less off this and more of fun threads like we use to xxx

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 5 Dec 2004 20:52

I have sat watching and reading the threads today and other days and I am totally sick of people complaining about threads that bring the REAL WORLD to our attention. Seemingly no-one can have FREE SPEECH on these boards now. I think it is disgusting that threads are getting deleted just because 1 person can complain to GC. If you DON'T LIKE THE THREAD.DON'T COMPLAIN TO GC.DON'T DAMN WELL READ IT. Sue