General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

we wish you

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Val

Val Report 6 Dec 2004 11:54

a merry christmas and a happy new year good tydings we bring to you and your king we wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year love to you all from happy days and family xxx try to add with a xmas carol xxx see how many we can get xx

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 6 Dec 2004 11:57

I saw mummy kissing Santa Claus, Underneath the mistletoe last night. She didnt hear me creep, down the stairs to have a peep. She thought that I was tucked up in my bed and fast asleep

Tallulah

Tallulah Report 6 Dec 2004 11:57

Oh i wish it could be christmas every dayaya, when the kids start singing and the band begins to playaya..... A merry christmas to you all and a happy and peaceful new year. Tricia

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 6 Dec 2004 11:57

Good King W (cant spell his name) Once looked out on the feast of Stephen...

Val

Val Report 6 Dec 2004 11:59

where the snow lay all about crisp and deep and even ,,

Val

Val Report 6 Dec 2004 12:17

im dreaming of a white christmas just likt the one we use to no , with the tree tops glisten and children listen to hear the sleigh bells in the snow xxx

♥Julia♦from♦Liverpool ♥

♥Julia♦from♦Liverpool ♥ Report 6 Dec 2004 12:35

Rudolf, the red-nosed reindeer Had a very shiny nose. And if you ever saw him, You would even say it glows. All of the other reindeer Used to laugh and call him names. They never let poor Rudolf Play in any reindeer games. Then one foggy Christmas eve Santa came to say: "Rudolf with your nose so bright, Won't you guide my sleigh tonight?" Then all the reindeer loved him As they shouted out with glee: "Rudolf the red-nosed reindeer, You'll go down in history!" hope u dont mind me adding this one! Julia

Val

Val Report 6 Dec 2004 12:42

julia the more the merrier xxx happy days x

June

June Report 6 Dec 2004 13:34

So this is Christmas, And what have you done Another year over And the new one just begun And so this is Christmas I hope you have fun The near and the dear one The old and the young A very merry Christmas And a happy new year Let's hope it's a good one Without any fear June xx

Luciacw

Luciacw Report 6 Dec 2004 14:39

Rocking around the Christmas tree at the Christmas party hop Mistletoe hung where you can see every couple tries to stop Rocking around the Christmas tree, let the Christmas spirit ring Later we'll have some pumpkin pie and we'll do some caroling. You will get a sentimental feeling when you hear Voices singing let's be jolly, deck the halls with boughs of holly Rocking around the Christmas tree, have a happy holiday Everyone dancing merrily in the new old-fashioned way. Lucia :-)

Luciacw

Luciacw Report 6 Dec 2004 14:40

Sleigh bells ring, are you listening, in the lane, snow is glistening A beautiful sight, we're happy tonight, walking in a winter wonderland. Gone away is the bluebird, here to stay is a new bird He sings a love song, as we go along, walking in a winter wonderland. In the meadow we can build a snowman, Then pretend that he is Parson Brown He'll say: Are you married? we'll say: No man, But you can do the job when you're in town. Later on, we'll conspire, as we dream by the fire To face unafraid, the plans that we've made, walking in a winter wonderland. In the meadow we can build a snowman, and pretend that he's a circus clown We'll have lots of fun with mister snowman, until the other kids knock him down. When it snows, ain't it thrilling, Though your nose gets a chilling We'll frolic and play, the Eskimo way, walking in a winter wonderland. Walking in a winter wonderland, walking in a winter wonderland. :-)

Lisa

Lisa Report 6 Dec 2004 14:44

i'm dreaming of a white christmas just like the ones i used to know where the tree tops glisten and children listen to hear sleigh bells in the snow. i'm dreaming of a white christmas with every christmas card i write may your days be merry and bright and may all your christmas's be white.x HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY PEACEFUL NEW YEAR. LOVE AND HUGx

Val

Val Report 6 Dec 2004 19:31

silent night holy night all is come all is bright round younge virgins mother and child holy infant so tendy and wise sleep in heavenly peace sleep heavenly peace MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE ON GC / GR AND THE MANAGEMENT XXX HAPPY DAYS XXXX