General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Steve Wright.............

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

R.B.

R.B. Report 6 Dec 2004 15:34

I love listening to his show.....what do you listen to......

helenbell

helenbell Report 6 Dec 2004 15:36

I like Capital gold not to much talking and more music

Lisa

Lisa Report 6 Dec 2004 15:38

i listen to ocean fm.and wave 105.based in the south of englandxxxx(:

♥ Katz

♥ Katz Report 6 Dec 2004 15:58

I like Terry Wogan in the morning. Especially like his Janet an John stories!! Kxx

Andy

Andy Report 6 Dec 2004 16:14

It's on in our office at the moment. Usually listen out for The Big Quiz. I can take or leave his show...by and large, I prefer shows that are about the music rather than banter (e.g. Bob Harris). Having said that Jeremy Vine is worth a listen for topical debate.

Jack (Sahara)

Jack (Sahara) Report 6 Dec 2004 16:47

I quite like Steve Wright too. Also like Real radio as it has a good mix of old and new stuff. I have just bought the new U2 cd though and it's great so the radio isn't really getting a look in!