General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

If Only!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Benjamin

Benjamin Report 7 Dec 2004 21:09

Benjamin

Benjamin Report 7 Dec 2004 21:09

If only civil registration began in 1737 rather than 1837 If only the earlier census returns before 1841 all survived and gave personal info and were online. If only there was a National register of Burials, of every single burial or cremation in Britain since the 1500s, surname indexed If only the IGI had full coverage of every single baptism and marriage that has ever taken place since the 1500s. Then genealogy would be a lot easier.

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 7 Dec 2004 21:12

linda what are you likeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 7 Dec 2004 21:13

If only this was a perfect world. Baz

Bev

Bev Report 7 Dec 2004 21:13

if only i'd married a millionaire!!!

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 7 Dec 2004 21:17

If only I`d married a millionairesse.lol

Joy

Joy Report 7 Dec 2004 21:20

If only I had been interested enough to actively research my ancestral family whilst my parents were alive. :( Joy

Val

Val Report 7 Dec 2004 21:36

if only i remembered to go to loo ,,,oops xxxwmsl