General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Decisions Decisions...

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 8 Dec 2004 11:07

after everything that has happened with Wendy today and the obvious levels that people will go to! I dont know if I want to cotinue with G.R. For somebody to not be able to voice an opinion for fear of getting thrown off, in this day and age, is unbelievable!! Wendy has my full support and may I add that the board will be a "sadder" place now Bev

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 8 Dec 2004 11:17

The only thing is then the people responsible for todays events will have got exactly what they wanted and somehow I dont think Wendy would have wanted that!!

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 8 Dec 2004 11:32

Bev, I don't think it's that simple babe... it takes a lot for GR to throw someone off the site... I know that for fact as there was a male member, who some of us complained about as being really intrusive and scaring female members and we had to provide lots of proof that it had happened... and it took weeks, not days!! Wendy was very amusing sometimes and very abrasive at other times... maybe she did go one step to far.... I can't answer why it's happened but it has and we have to live with that..... and no in this instance it had nothing to do with me!!

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 8 Dec 2004 11:46

Okay Diana!! I guess I have probably got too caught up in the events of today and not looked at the whole picture!! Could do with a change in topic I think Cheers Bev

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 8 Dec 2004 11:46

you and me both!! :O)