General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

what attributes do you look for in a partner?x

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 8 Dec 2004 15:51

??????

www.Siouxhealer

www.Siouxhealer Report 8 Dec 2004 15:53

A Pulse ;~D Sioux

Lisa

Lisa Report 8 Dec 2004 15:57

like it!!xxxxx(:

Mags

Mags Report 8 Dec 2004 15:58

Honesty, reliability, humour, consideration......and a cute butt! (well he used to have one! lol) Magsx

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Dec 2004 15:59

I've already got one, so I'm not allowed to look anymore lol

Lisa

Lisa Report 8 Dec 2004 16:00

ah paul!!!definetly has to have a good backside.nice to squeeze every now and thenxxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 8 Dec 2004 16:18

I go for a fella with a gorgeous bum! lol...its true though...it has to be nice and firm haha! I like them to be funny, good attitude, up for a laugh, caring, trusting. Someone who can treat me like a woman and not a little girl but then again understand that im not superwoman and that i need security and lots of cuddles! So not much really! lol....oh and they gotta let me spoil them, cook them lovely dinners, buy them pressies, take them out ect, so thats not too hard is it!! xxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 8 Dec 2004 16:19

is there such a man?xxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 8 Dec 2004 16:21

I hope so! but to be honest...if you really read it...its not that much! lol xxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Dec 2004 16:36

There IS such a man, but as I already said, sorry, I'm taken. lol

Lisa

Lisa Report 8 Dec 2004 16:39

oh paul we're all crying in disbelief that there is such a man that can do everything around the house,show love and affection.pander to our ever needs.could you do that?xxx(:

Andrea

Andrea Report 8 Dec 2004 16:44

Apparently there are a few men out there like that..... but they already have boyfriends !!! Andrea :o)

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Dec 2004 16:46

lol Andrea

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 8 Dec 2004 16:54

To be honest...them being all up for houswork dont really bother me. As long as they dont expect me to do everything thats fine, and if something that they couldve done hasnt been done then they dont complain! xxx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 8 Dec 2004 16:56

and as i have said before...i have never been romanced...that means alot to me! xx

Pat

Pat Report 9 Dec 2004 02:48

I'm looking for a Gregory peck look a like, you know the way he looked in the 1950's early 1960's. Anyone ever remember a film called the BIG COUNTRY now there's a man I wouldnt mind having. LOL Pat x

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 9 Dec 2004 08:45

Consideration,a sense of fun,someone who can balance the books as I cannot cope with debt and similar interests. Mine has all of these and more-Rose

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 9 Dec 2004 08:47

Yeah strump, thats another one...they have to have nice eyes...!! x

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 9 Dec 2004 13:31

a nice healthy bank balance (ha ha)