General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Do you remember school days

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

helenbell

helenbell Report 8 Dec 2004 20:16

When you had a tiff with someone us girls used to say make up make up never do it again well girls and boys its time to boogie on down, hold out your hands and all be friends ITS NEARLY CHRISTMAS Helen xx

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 8 Dec 2004 20:19

Nice thread Helen I just hope people take note! My head is banging with all the squabbling that is going on today! No sooner does it calm down then someone takes it up again!! Isnt Christmas supposed to be the season of goodwill and all that

helenbell

helenbell Report 8 Dec 2004 20:22

Yes it is Bev and some on ere could do with a kick lets us try and pour some of our seasons joy into our threads Love Helen xx

Kim

Kim Report 8 Dec 2004 20:25

Sorry Helen; I've just started a similar thread - didn't mean to steal your thunder. Don't shout at me!!!!!! Kim xxx

Andy

Andy Report 8 Dec 2004 20:27

Girls! Girls! Calm down! But I do understand. Let's play a game. It's called "Grown ups"!

helenbell

helenbell Report 8 Dec 2004 20:27

Thats great Kim The more the merrier We are all in this together Love Helen xx

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 8 Dec 2004 20:28

Personally Helen I am not going to be drawn into the arguments! If I see a thread that I feel may erupt into something I will not be adding to it!

helenbell

helenbell Report 8 Dec 2004 20:29

Do we have to Uncle Andy I a only 52 i am not ready for adulthood yet LOL

helenbell

helenbell Report 8 Dec 2004 20:30

I am with you Bev I can argue with hubby all i like but not with my friends Lets face it if hubby upsets me i can bop him one lol Helen xx

Andy

Andy Report 8 Dec 2004 20:34

Helen, me Grandma was Helen, and I've already got an Auntie Helen! And I am an Uncle but not a Grandad yet. But hoping!

Kim

Kim Report 8 Dec 2004 20:34

Like it Helen.......!! Just watch that someone doesn't accuse you of battery or something... Kim x

helenbell

helenbell Report 8 Dec 2004 20:40

Its alright Kim the bruises are were they dont show Andy, i am a grandma and my sons name is Andy!!

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 8 Dec 2004 21:03

Make up, make up Never do it again If you do you'll get the cane, Punch and judy got the cane Throw your knickers down the drain lolol used to link little fingers lolol E x

helenbell

helenbell Report 8 Dec 2004 21:05

Thats the one Elaine, linking fingers, then a bit later on your at it hamer and tongs again lol Helen xx