General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

New member to my tree

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

amiijoanne

amiijoanne Report 8 Dec 2004 20:48

I have just had a new member added to my tree - my twin sister has just given birth to her first baby, Owen on Monday. I am so chuffed, he is the first member of the next generation in our family.

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 8 Dec 2004 20:49

hi amii thats lovely,please give mum and baby a big hug from me love susie

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Dec 2004 20:50

congratulations Amii - its great being an Auntie

helenbell

helenbell Report 8 Dec 2004 20:50

Congratulations Amii to your sister and your family Welcome Owen, what a lovely christmas for you all With love Helen xx

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 8 Dec 2004 20:51

Brilliant Aimii! I love to hear news like that!! Just in time for Christmas....what a great present

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 8 Dec 2004 21:26

how lovely.... congratulations to you all!! And may there be many more to add to the next generation!!

Sue

Sue Report 8 Dec 2004 21:32

Congratulations to the new Mum and baby Owen. What a lovely name, he shares it with my grandson! Love Sue xx

POSITIVE Pauline

POSITIVE Pauline Report 8 Dec 2004 21:49

Many congratulations Amii to your sister, and to you as a new aunty. Bet little Owen will get spoilt rotten - lol Enjoy him, because they soon grow up! Pauline