General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

nativity play my little girl

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Val

Val Report 9 Dec 2004 11:08

I WENT TO SEE MY 5YR OLDS NATIVITY PLAY YESTERDAY ,, AND YES I CRIED SHE LOOKED SO BEAUTIFUL IN HER ANGEL COSTUME AND ALL THE CHILDREN SANG AND DANCED IT WAS WONDERFULL AND AS IT WAS ENDING A LITTLE BOY SHOUTED MUMMY NEED A WEE WEE WE ALL CLAPTED HE HAD MADE IT THROUGH THE PLAY B4 ASKING AND RAN TO THE TOLIET KIDS EH THEY DO MAKE YOU SMILE,, ANY WAY I WAS VERY PROUD OF MY LITTLE GIRL SHE SANG ALL THE RIGHT WORDS AND SHOUTED MERRY CHRISTMAS MUMMY AT THE END AND GAVE ME THE BIGGEST HUG AS SO MANY CHILDREN DID X TO THERE PARENTS,,, IT HAS BEEN VIDEOED SO WE CAN BUY IT, SO WHEN MY LITTLE GIRL IS OLDER I CAN SHOW HER JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU ALL XXXX

Jack (Sahara)

Jack (Sahara) Report 9 Dec 2004 11:10

Val that's lovely. I'm so looking forward to seeing my daughters play next week. x

Val

Val Report 9 Dec 2004 11:18

TAKE A HANKY YOU WILL NEED IT TRUST ME XXXX

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 9 Dec 2004 16:01

Lovely Val, make the most of it, they grow up so soon, and then the Grandchildren also grow up, but it is likely that you wont be able to see the Grandchildren in their plays anyway if, like us you live too far, and even if you don't places are limited. So this is your only chance to see this innocence and enjoy it. Ann Glos

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 9 Dec 2004 16:04

My wee boy has his next Thursday. This is my last bairn that'll be doing the nativity, I'll be in tears. Christine

Devon Dweller

Devon Dweller Report 9 Dec 2004 16:07

I love seeing my little boy in his school plays but this year it's been put off until January because of the teacher strikes down here :( Sheila

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 Dec 2004 16:42

Val, I know how proud you must have been. I can just imagine Jamielee up there smiling and singing, bless! Say hi to her from us. Love Mandy xx

Lily

Lily Report 9 Dec 2004 16:47

Treasure these days, Val, they pass so quickly

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 Dec 2004 16:48

savour every moment - they grow so fast.

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 9 Dec 2004 17:41

im going to see my 4yr old grandaughters next thursday she is going to be the prettiest angel on the stage!!! lol (not that im bias or anything) susie

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 9 Dec 2004 17:53

Isn't that lovely-I still have pictures in my mind of my last little boy, so tiny at nearly 4 walking down the gaps between the Mums chairs dressed as a shepherd with about 55 other little shepherds and a little shy smile on his face. Still brings tears to my eyes.He would be so embarrassed ,he is 38 at Christmas.We Mums eh! we store up our memories,they are worth more than Gold,-Rose

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 9 Dec 2004 17:55

Oh dear,now I'm having a little cry

Val

Val Report 9 Dec 2004 19:28

wipe your eyes rosemary xxx love to you xx

Angela

Angela Report 9 Dec 2004 19:37

My daughter's pre-school performance was yesterday. She was a piper in the 12 days of Christmas (but refused to pipe!). Tomorrow she's in the playgroup nativity and next week my son is in his Christmas play. In preschool he was a reindeer (christened as the reindeer with attitude by the school headmistress, last year he was a dancing cow - don't ask!- and this year he says he is a singing teddy bear. I am not sure what to expect!!!!). Angela