General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

H*t mail problems anyone??

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 9 Dec 2004 18:52

Is anyone else having problems with their H*t mail email?? Everytime I open it direct from my favourites, rather than through MSN messenger, the screen freezes and I have to 'end task' a couple of times before I have any success. Everything else is working fine, and I've done all the usual virus checks etc - Is it just me?? :((

An Olde Crone

An Olde Crone Report 9 Dec 2004 19:13

Yes!! Although my problem isnt the same as yours, for the last 10 days or so, I keep getting the message "This server is too busy". But if I then close Hotmail and go to Outlook Express I can pick up my messages. Furthermore, Hotmail is delaying my inward mail by about three days - today I have just received a message dated 6th December. Annoying, isnt it?

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 9 Dec 2004 19:15

Hi Marjorie - I was having the same error message the other week - I think perhaps connected with the upgrading of 'storage' capacity. Mine is now upgraded to 250(whatevers) and has been playing up ever since.

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 9 Dec 2004 19:17

I am missing e-mail I know I should have received over the last few days. I hope it turns up soon

Lilly the flower

Lilly the flower Report 9 Dec 2004 21:13

Hi everyone, I thought the problem was with my computer, each time I go to sign in to h*tmail, my screen freezes, and I have to wait for it to unfreeze. once in my inbox, I have to work very fast to deal with my messages, as the screen is likly to freeze at anytime, I have loads of emails, that I can not read properly, as I don't get the time. this is only happening on this site. gremins, bugs, h*tmail, I don't know, but it is driving me mad........Lilly