General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

whats up now

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 9 Dec 2004 21:38

tonite either my pooter is playing up or genes is, all messages are dated 7th if i try to get on general at top of page, however if i go down the main page to right and select general board it comes up, anyone else having probs

Curly

Curly Report 9 Dec 2004 21:42

Everything is fine on mine Julie Anne, hope it sorts itself out for you. x

chezzy

chezzy Report 9 Dec 2004 21:44

hi julie anne..mine did just that yest.i kept pressing general board and after several goes it rectified itself hope that works for you?.x

Christine2

Christine2 Report 9 Dec 2004 21:45

Don't think kicking it will help Maz:))) Sorry Julie Anne - I really must try and curb my stupid sense of humour. It must be frustrating but I'm afraid I have never come across the problem

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 9 Dec 2004 21:47

ill try the shutting it down, ive had the headache from hell return for 2 days , so this is all i need, may resort to the kicking tecnique