General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Why is it?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Fairy

Fairy Report 10 Dec 2004 08:32

Nearly every time I put a thread on here, someone else starts the same one afterwards? They get all the replies and I get none. I feel invisable!

Lisa

Lisa Report 10 Dec 2004 08:33

which one fairy godmother.xxxxx(:

helenbell

helenbell Report 10 Dec 2004 08:34

Morning Fairy godmother can i make a wish i wish for you to have a lovely day and no your not invisible Helen xx

Lisa

Lisa Report 10 Dec 2004 08:36

which one debs.it's not me is it.if so i apologisexxxxx(:

helenbell

helenbell Report 10 Dec 2004 08:45

Hope it isnt me then i have the same thing happen to me as fairy godmother Helen xx

Fairy

Fairy Report 10 Dec 2004 08:47

Thank you for your kind replies and it's good to know I'm not invisable after all. I know it dos'nt just happen to me, as I have noticed it happening many times to others. It's frustrating though. Father Christmas. I apologise as I did not know you had started your wishes thread last night. In that case, I shall retreat and let you grant peoples wishes.

Fairy

Fairy Report 10 Dec 2004 08:50

Father Christmas. Yes I can help you on Christmas eve. I'm going to a party in the afternoon so I might be a ..........bit.........inebriated.

helenbell

helenbell Report 10 Dec 2004 08:51

Thanks Debra Fairy Godmother, i think there is enough room on here for your thread as i'm sure Father Christmas is very busy and you both grant us our wishes With Love Helen xx

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 10 Dec 2004 08:55

Dear Fairy Godmother! With you being a girl you know how nice it would be to have Brad Pitt under your tree....so can I make that my wish please? He doesnt have to be wrapped, just delivered!! Thank you Bev PS A win on the lottery would be okay as well

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 10 Dec 2004 09:02

Debra which one..Costello or Presley

Fairy

Fairy Report 10 Dec 2004 09:06

Sorry, no can do with Elvis, he's bin gone to long!